ReInventing the Wheel, Please Input

flowerrobot

Howdy all

Just finished a block in a project im making

As as you all know, Osnap dosnt work with grread,

And since lee and another showed me of 'osnap' command

And i wanted both a vectors & osnap i developed this

Please criticise.

And if you can Do a better job with the osnap icons please do, As i know mine arnt perfect.

Still need to add, an option to turn of osnap with shortcut keys "F3" and other F keys

And the cross after going close point, Dosnt work when screen ratio is above 1.

Included is a testSample in the header

Please keep the header

OsmodeV0.1.lsp

That's actually kind of cool, Flower! CommanderBill and I have done similar things, though we haven't pulled them all together, nor did I ever think to keep the blips on! Very clever.

I'd like to say, though, there are a LOT of things you can do with that. You realize, you can create a whole slew of snap options that aren't otherwise available? CommandantBill and I made one which returned the center of a polyline, which was really cool. You could probably calculate the centroid as well. The sky's the limit! I'd love to see what you end up with when you're done, it seems like one part of a larger project. :3

Thanks for that

Your right, I never thought of that, My goal was just to imitate it, But like you say, You can incorpriate many things quite easily.

Only issue is thinking of what you could do really...

Flower

That’s a really great work!

One suggestion, if you don’t mind: isn't better to match the list with recognized modes with the current value of OSMODE variable instead use a built-in one? I mean that even if I disable the Endpoint it is still recognized by your tool.

Regards,

And another comment, if you exit the test function with , the last marked point and blips are retained on screen; seems that a final redraw of those may be a good idea.

Regards,

I mean that even if I disable the Endpoint it is still recognized by your tool.

Regards,

If you have endpoint turned off at the start of it, it should stay off, but Because i need to read into all shortcuts key so that it can toggle the this, eg F3 will turn of osnap. But need a bit of time for that.

Is this what you ment?

if you exit the test function with , the last marked point and blips are retained on screen; seems that a final redraw of those may be a good idea.

I belive i do, In my error program. So if is done in my command it should remove them. However if is pressed some where in the "While" then it wont, this is to accomidate, the user using 'grvec', well in theory any way

Thanks for the comments, will do what i can when i have a bit of time

thanks

flower