F8 Toggle For Ortho Mode

LONESTARDND

Recently, i have noticed that to toggle in and out of ortho mode i must press the F8 key twice, instead of only once. Somehow, i have changed a setting. Anyone want to tell me how to get it back to pressing the F8 key only once? Thank you in advance.....

• 1 year later...

Unsure of the cause for the keyboard failure(s), another option in the mean time, is to use Ctrl + L to toggle ortho mode.

Also, if you go into the CUI Editor, and open your Main (or Enterprise?) CUI, expand the Keyboard Shortcuts node, under Temporary Override Keys, you'll find Toggles Orthogonal Mode... Once selected, the Key(s) field should read F8 (possibly grayed out).

*IF* all is normal in the Enterprise CUI, double check that the user has not modified this shortcut in the Main CUI... as this may cause the conflict you describe.

Hope this helps!

It could be the Accessibility Option in windows control panel, and some keyboards have buttons that cause a similar type of action, check both of those options out.