service pack ?

lulumara

I just want to know if I needed to update my AutoCad 2009 LT means service pack ? don't know what number since i bought this version2009LT last 2008 I never update it so what does service pack do? Does it fix some bug? Do I need to download it ? Sorry for my ignorance thank you very much.

Service packs fix issues with the program that are noticed after it has been released. I would recomend installing the service packs, check the autodesk website it will tell you how many are realeased. Hot fixes are another thing they release after a version has been released usually only affects a small group of users and then only install it if it solves an issue you are experiencing

I did download the service pack but still awaiting for any responds here so thanks I will go ahead and install the service packs.

Keep up with service packs and, read the Hot Fixes, you might need some.

Descriptions of the Hot Fix issues are online AutoDesk's website.