Problems Plotting!? Internal Error=Null Pointer

Hogfan

I am using AC08, For submittal drawings there are 2 of us in the office that use and share the jobs along with we both modify drawings in the same job sometimes. We now have a job that we have saved to DWF file, but when i select this job name in the sheet set manager to plot to publisher, it goes through the sequence like it is going to plot and at the end we get the error and no paper. Any suggestions? Thanks!!

You got XREF's or INSERTs in that drawing?

Usually Null pointer is indicative of one bad drawing. Don't just go through some list, but SAVE them too.

Wm.

The only thing i did was to save the same file to another folder and renamed it. That file is 450kb smaller than the other one and has the same amount of drawings in it. I just had it to print the new file from the dwf folder. I don't completely understand the xref. What happened best i can tell is that we saved the sheet set with nothing in it, but when you pull it up in the job it shows 43 sheets. How weird is that? Maybe that is the DWF's that are showing in the sheet set? I can open one of them from the sheet set manager. Very confused right now, just trying to figure out what i did wrong so as not to make the same mistake again.