Dimension text size

MisterJingles

Hi guys

Ive been fighting with Cad today trying to make sense of the relationship between the dimension styles and the text styles.

Obviously the Dimension text size is dependant on the Text style you allocate to that Dimension style. I have tried creating text styles with different text sizes and allocating them to different dimension styles but the text size does not change. I even went as far as setting one size to 3 and the other to 100 but it does not change.

When I set it to the ISO-25 style it changes but not when I set it to any of my created styles.

Any ideas?

Regards

Rob

The Text Style that you associate with a Dimension Style should always have it's height set to 0. That way you can adjust it within the Dimension Style. If you give the Text Style a set height, it will always be that height no matter how you try to adjust it in the Dimension Style.