Explode command blocked using Autocad LISP, how to solve it?

RevolverSly

Hello.

I have a trouble in Autocad 2007, when i open any dwg file, a LISP command started, display a annoying warning window ("this is a good code"), an LISP text file is created in the same directory where the dwg file are, and finally don't let me explode anything. I think somewhere a got a file with that code, but now i don't know how to get rid of it, please any suggestion? Thanks in advance.

Goodbye.

Investigate what LISPs you have in your Start-up Suite or ACADDOC.lsp and find out which one is causing the message to appear.

The LISP has most probably redefined your explode command.

• 2 weeks later...

Hello.

Well, before anything, thanks for the very quick reply. Actually, the trouble was in a diferent machine that I use day by day, so I fix the trouble some days later.

As mentioned before, the issue was fixed, just open the acad.lsp file that was created every time I open a dwg, find the word "explode", erase 3 lines (the lsp script was undefined xr and bind options also, but don't even noticed, by the way), delete the line of the bloody warning message ("this is a good code") and next time I open acad they ask me about multiple enviroment, so just tell it use the default enviroment for every drawing and don't ask me again, and that's all. Guess so.

Goodbye