Problem with Arrays and Dynamic Blocks

RianAC

I am using an array action in my dynamic block and I believe I am doing everything correctly. But when I test the block, my objects diappear as soon as I move my Linear Parameter. I can't figure out what is happening.

Has anyone else seen this problem?

I have been using dynamic blocks for some time now, and I just recently upgraded to AutoCAD 2008 (full) from 2008 LT.

Thanks in advance for any help...

This is my drawing, it probably won't make sense what I'm trying to do w/ the block, but at least you can see what's happening...

right now i only have 3 objects that I'm trying to array, but as soon as I move my parameter they disappear... strange.

Test.dwg

All the visibilities that I want are selected (I'm pretty sure properly). I have to leave some objects out because an object can only be associated with one array action and I plan on using multiple array commands, at multiple different on center spacings.

I think the problem has something to do with my layers somehow, or the fact that I placed the objects in the block editor w/ a copy base point and paste command. I have since gotten the detail to work by re-creating the entire detail in the block editor using layer 0. But I'm still stumped on why it didn't work before...

Maybe it's just a bug in my software...