Apply to layout

Butch

Hi!

When I hit plot command I get an plot_model window. I then define my scale, papper size, center plot option. Next to plot command there is a "apply to layout" command.

In the help text it says that this command transfers page setup to current layout.

Im not so clear on this couse I tried with different setup options and applying them to current layout but nothing happens :-(

Can someone share some loght on this matter.

Thanx :-)

Hi!

When I hit plot command I get an plot_model window. I then define my scale, papper size, center plot option. Next to plot command there is a "apply to layout" command.

In the help text it says that this command transfers page setup to current layout.

Im not so clear on this couse I tried with different setup options and applying them to current layout but nothing happens :-(

Can someone share some loght on this matter.

Thanx :-)

Any changes you make in the Plot Dialog Box will save when you hit the "Apply to Layout" button. After you select Apply to Layout, hit Cancel. Go back to plot and notice the changes are saved. :)