Transfer settings to ADT 2005

05ADT

I just bought a new computer and am trying to setup ADT 05 on it. My old computer using WinXP has AutoCAD 04. New computer using Vista has ADT 05 installed. Can someone tell me how to copy all of my settings (plots, etc) to the new computer?

Thanks!

Copy your ctb and/or stb files, profiles, custom palettes/toolbars, custom hatch, linetype and LISP routines onto a flash drive and walk it on over to your new computer. You do know where all these are located right?

Back up plan: pull the hard drive out of the old computer and install it as the slave drive in the new computer then you can pull off whatever you need when you need it.

Here is an example of where your ctb and stb (plot styles) files would be located. Note that I am using AutoCAD 2009. Your "path" will reflect the software you're using. With me so far?

C:\\Documents and Settings\\username here\\Application

Data\\Autodesk\\AutoCAD 2009\\R17.2\\enu\\plotstyles

Now tell us what other things did you customize? Did you change or add any command aliases (acad.pgp file), create any new linetypes or hatch patterns? Did you make any new toolbars or buttons of any kind?