Publish Multi-sheet to PDF--to scale & 2 diff paper sizes

ORgrown

Tried searches in CADTutor & internet & AutoCAD Help...

AutoCAD 2010 (vanilla)

Have DWGs with mulitple sheets: 2-NTS & 1-set to specific scales (each DWG may be different scale).

Need to Publish to PDF the sheet set for 8-1/2x11 & for 11x17, keeping the set scale.

When I attempt to publish, I can only get 11x17...

Also, I get a warning each time I Plot or Publish:

"Adobe PDF.pc3: This plotter configuration cannot be used for one of these reasons: the driver cannot be found, the device cannot be found, or the driver has a problem. The None plot device has been substituted."

Not sure if this latter warning has any affect on what I'm attempting, but I'm pretty sure I just don't know what the heck I'm doing...ultimately I need to learn how to correctly publish to two different paper sizes (to scale).

Thanks, Everyone.

Cary,

The "page setups" are named for the different page tabs. The setup is for 11x17, so I don't know how 8-1/2x11 PDFs were created initially (each DWG has 2-PDFs associated--11x17 & 8-1/2x11).

Regarding what PDF print driver I'm using....have.no.clue...I'm publishing/printing PDFs by selecting DWG to PDF.pc3.

New machine for me and programs were loaded by IT.

"DWG to PDF.pc3" is the driver you're using.

You will need to create a page setup for the 8.5x11 page size and print using that. You already have the layout tab created for that page size, correct?

There is only one layout tab for the complete drawing (titleblock) and it is set up for 11x17. When I received the DWG, it came with two PDFs--one at 11x17 and one at 8-1/2x11.

Very helpful, Cary.

Thanks. My limited use of AutoCAD has limited my skills/knowledge as well. I don't typically set up scaled drawings and haven't done so for a lifetime...

Thanks again.