Image in the background

Vikes_Fl

Hello All,

Does anyone know how to keep an image to the back behind the objects? Whenever I switch layouts and go back to the model I always have to select the image and "Send to Back" to get the objects to the front of the image. I went to keep the image in the back at all times? does anyone know how to do this? Thanks

This is just a simple 2D drawing, we're drawing over the raster image, and using it for a reference. But most times, we get the linework under the image. And then we always have to do a draworder, when we just want the image to remain back behind all objects

Have you got the image on its own layer?

If you are drawing everything on one layer, it is tricky to send the image to the back. If it is on its own layer which has been sent to the back, then a Regen often sorts things out.

The "TREEDEPTH" is set to

The "SORTENTS" is set to

and the OP,SY LRO is set to

Change OP,SY LRO to regen and see it that makes a difference. I know it does here.