CADTutor at YouTube

CADTutor

Despite my age, I do try to keep up-to-date with modern trends (hey, those Beatles chaps are rather good aren't they?) and to that end, CADTutor now has it's own YouTube channel where you can view all of my recent video tutorials. If you're a YouTube fan, why not drop by and leave a comment?

• Replies 22
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• CADTutor

• fuccaro

• tzframpton

• Lee Mac

Despite my age, I do try to keep up-to-date with modern trends (hey, those Beatles chaps are rather good aren't they?) and to that end, CADTutor now has it's own YouTube channel where you can view all of my recent video tutorials. If you're a YouTube fan, why not drop by and leave a comment?

Very nice. So, you have me curious now.... how old are you? :)

Well it's obviously Roman Numerals, but I added them up and it says 2,162..... Closest thing I could get to with an "age" was to divide that number by weeks in a year (52) and it comes out to 41.5 years, so did I get it?

• 1 month later...

@ CADTutor

David, is it your voice recorded on that video tutorial?

Along the years I wondered who you really are. I found your CV, after years I have seen a picture of you... Did I hear your voice now?