Looking for good Blocks?

Shibuboss

Agreed - very nice. What's the catch? I take some but not all of the blocks are free for downloading? Does one have to join or like CBEN upload a block for every one downloaded?

Side benefit: get to learn Italian! Grazie Mille.

Ciao.

Sir thanks for your comments.

Yes we can download almost all the blocks for free.

I already saved all the blocks in my Library.

Regards_______:)

The first page of the website can be translated to English by clicking on the TRANSLATE button in the upper right-hand corner of the page. The subsequent pages do not have this feature as far as I can tell.

• 6 months later...
  • 4 months later...

Does anyone know the usage rights of these blocks? if there are any? I couldn't find anywhere where it said if they could be used commercially or not?

thank you for the link..but i can't read it.. :D good thing it has thumbnails..

Use Chrome and it automatically translates. Or, if you're using explorer, type Archweb into the search engine and like the third hit comes up with a 'translate page' option next to the title of the website.

Use Chrome and it automatically translates. Or, if you're using explorer, type Archweb into the search engine and like the third hit comes up with a 'translate page' option next to the title of the website.

thank you BenGoble for your help! I am now using chrome... :)

• 4 months later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 5 months later...

Nice site.

Another great way of getting thousands of free blocks is export them from SketchUp straight into AutoCAD. You can just search within SketchUp using the ‘3D Warehouse’ for anything you like.

You will need the Pro version of SketchUp though which you can get as a free demo.

• 1 year later...
  • 3 years later...