ACAD LT 2010 hatch bug???

daveyboyd

I have just had an upgrade to ACAD 2010 LT and have already noticed a bug however, I am not sure if this is just a setting I can turn off. The problem is this. . .

1. I set up a new ucs

2. I hatch an object. Upon selecting the object using 'Pick' the ucs jumps back to world co-ords automatically

Can this be turned off or is it indeed a bug.

Many thanks

Dave

Just because it happens really nothing more, I have to change the UCS bck to the one I am working on after every hatch, I've only had it one day and it's already annoying. I seem to have found a fix for it as it apparently is a known bug, the service pack 1 fixes this (fingers crossed)

Welcome to the CADTutor forum llyescivil.

It is not a good idea to attach a new and unrelated question to the post of another forum member. New topics deserve a new thread. This one is about problems with hatching in 2010. Your question is about tutorials.

Despite that I will try to assist you by pointing out that here at CADTutor we have a Tutorials section that you may access by going to the top of this screen and clicking on that very same word. See it up there? ^ ^ ^ ^ (top left hand corner). CADTutor now offers video tutorials for 2010. These can also be found on YouTube.