Eaglepoint software

Arif Mahmood

Arif:

Welcome to the CADTutor forum.

It is not a good practice to append your new question to an unrelated thread. The person that started this one is introducing himself to the CADTutor community while you're asking about Eagle Point software. See what I mean? It is always best to start a new thread for unrelated questions. Thanks.

By the way, you might try using the Search feature above and as you're search criteria type in Eagle Point and see what comes up.

Anyone can help me in Eagle point autocad software.How to use it.

Arif Mahmood

Horrible software. I used it briefly years ago and decided then it not worth the effort in learning it. Sorry this doesn't help you any but I would move onto another software if you can.

Horrible software. I used it briefly years ago and decided then it not worth the effort in learning it. Sorry this doesn't help you any but I would move onto another software if you can.

All I know about it is what I read in those freebie trade magazines. They rarely say anything BAD about some product, iffn' there is a bona fide paid for advertisement inside some place.

Had same situation with the Carlson stuff too.

Wm.