cursor highlighting object

JigJog

AutoCad 2010: How can I turn off the toggle that makes everything that you touch with the cursor to highlight. AutoCad 2007 allowed you to do that. I can not find where this is possiable.

JigJog

That sounds about right. :D

I don't understand the confusion though? :unsure:

If you know how to disable the highlighting in 2007, then you should be able to disable it in 2010 also. It's the same procedure.

If you disabled it when 2007 first came out, its been quite a while since you had to do it and now you cant seem to find how you made the change or remember where to look

Your Right Chelsea1307, I Forget What I Did Yesterday. I Often Compare Myself To A Goose. As You Know, A Goose Wakes Up In A New World Every Morning. Anyway Thanks, That Did The Job. I Wish I Had The Brains That Each Of You Have. Have A Blessed Day.

"If I only had a brain."

I think the Tinman said that in The Wizard of Oz didn't he? LOL

Don't worry JigJog as we all have had a momentary lapse once in our CAD careers. Mine are due to faulty wiring.

Glad to hear your problem has been solved and thanks for the update.