How to set an acad.pat the default for many users?

Hi, Everyone

I hope someone with a big bicket of knowledge read this question and hopefully finds an answer...

I have found the answers for our standard blocks, linetypes, dimstyles, layers, standard variables, and I guess I can go now for minor issues...

I am turning on this one... I have been always dealing with different hatch scales for the same hatch type, even when I am using the same hatch someone else used, the scale I need to apply is very different from the one whomever did the hatch used in any case... So I thinks it happens because everyone uses their original acad.pat, which is located in 3 different directories in each computer inside a local network, I can make sure an acad.pat is installed in a support directory (our main support directory) but how to make each autocad to use this acad.pat the only option when using the hatch command... unless someone intentionally selects another acad.pat from inside their computers...

How to make autocad always loads acad.pat located in a specified directory when using the hatch command?

The first *.PAT file that is found in the Support directory will be the one used, I believe. Just have a network directory, put the *.PAT file in there, and on each computer just put that directory in the support path, and put it at the top of all the other ones. That would be the easiest fix.

The first *.PAT file that is found in the Support directory will be the one used, I believe. Just have a network directory, put the *.PAT file in there, and on each computer just put that directory in the support path, and put it at the top of all the other ones. That would be the easiest fix.

I am gonna check it out.. but I thinks it's not... because it's been in the first line of support search path and I always find the problem with new and old drawings... but I'll check it out and let you know...