How to change the look of Acad 2009 to "Classic.."

voltron

Hi;

I just saw the interface of Acad 2009. I was surprised to see ribbons like that of MS Office 2007 type. I tried using it but was at a loss as to how...Can it be made to look like Acad 2008 with a "Acad Classic" and "2D Annotation" or like Acad Mechanical 2009 with "Classic" "Essential" "Structure" interfaces?

Just asking!

Regards,

voltron8)

The Ribbon I think is here to stay. Now it would not come as a shock to me that down the road AutoDesk eliminates the ability to return to "Classic" mode. So learn to embrace the Ribbon by customizing it to suit your needs. In the long run you'll benefit from the knowledge.

Hi guys:);

Thanks for the tips. I will check it out. Of course change comes a little bit weary for someone as a beginner but yeah getting accustomed to new ideas and techniques is best!

Thank you all!

Kind regards,

voltron8)

here is also a tip.below the workspace you will see a Gear Icon there,just right click and a small pop-up tab will display,you can use autocad classic interface in the selection.