Best way to an image from Autocad on my web site

alisonn

I wish someone would help me

I have been trying to put certain images ie examples of my work on the web. What ever I do my lovely drawings look so faint when posted up.

Please could someone help me- or give a clue

thank you very much for your reply.

I tried png from 'publish to the web' in autocad and it lost the lettering although

the site plan came out well ie I mean the lines were well defined.

I think the Jpg was faint. The drawing looked so faint

I wish someone would help me

I have been trying to put certain images ie examples of my work on the web. What ever I do my lovely drawings look so faint when posted up.

Please could someone help me- or give a clue

What about publishing to DWF, and then using Freewheel?

Here is an example:

http://style.civil3dreminders.com/verticalcurve

Hello Mr Swain

Thanks for the suggestion.

I think I had to give up and just wanted to give images that suggested my work.

My web site is sun hyphen design and that ends with co uk but not sure if I am allowed to say that on here. But you can take a look if you have the energy. I am tired of the whole thing and will have to stop with what I have.

I experimented as much as I could. Thanks for the suggestion however

Regarding publishing to web. I found that I could publish the autocad to the web either in Jpeg, Png or DWF.

I gave DWF as miss as thought no one will download a viewer but havent figured out which will be best for my drawings.

the other question I have is what is the pixel size- I will have to experiment with this but someone out there might have clue to minimze my experimental agony::::)))))))

What pen settings are you using when you plot to JPEG? I usally use the ones I would use for print and then just change the printer to Publish to jpeg. I always print to a large res and use an image program to size down. Like this..

Front-Hatch.jpg

A screen print can work at times too.

• 1 month later...

I have the same issue and what I do to get a nice looking image is change the line weight to .30 mm, do a zoom extents, select all, copy (using ctrl-z), paste into Photoshop (or other image software that can down size), downsize to whatever you want. If the lines are still faint try increasing the line weight in AutoCAD until you get what you want. I know it's a pain, but it works.