How to hatch the inner edge of a boundary?

platsk

Well, I didn't do anything since the only hatches that I manged to do filled in most of the interior of the boundary. Maybe I can live without this partial hatching.

You should have a linetype for this?

Edit- I'm not sure I've just looked in Mechanical and we don't have this as a linetype, but I'm sure it's achievable.

The command MEASURE can be used, but it's a bit complicated maybe.

First make a block of one line. Then Measure, selct the boundary, selct option Block, type the name of the block, enter distance between blocks, rotate? Yes.

I think Remark offset the outer boundary line, hatched, then erased the offset line. Be sure the associated hatch is off.

Pretty darn close. I did use the offset command...twice. Once to get the gap between the boundary and the edge of the hatch and the other for the width of the hatch. Those two "boundaries" I put on a separate layer. I then hatched the space between them and froze the layer with those two boundaries on them. Still don't like the way it came out. I'm thinking maybe using a linetype of diagonal lines might be the way to go.