Align command in AutoCad 2009 LT

lulumara

Need to know if Align command is in AutoCad 2009 LT because I was using it the Cad 2009 LT doesn't recognized it. Or I missing something??? I saw Align Dimensions but that one is different ?

Hi Remark what's the command ?? I was looking at the All command but can't find any??

Don't know what I was thinking when I wrote what I did. The ALIGN command is available in AutoCAD LT 2010.

I did a customization of the align command in the Interface , I can see it in the interface but can't grab it to place it in the toolbar. Am I missing something, I did checked it my old notes and saw the procedure to use Macro but can't work it out?? i did tried align command but didn't work unknown command??? Opps didn't notice that you said that Align command is only available in 2010 Lt only but does the Macro works on 2009 LT??

Sorry but I cannot provide you with step-by-step instructions at the moment.

Creating a button for a macro is something that has been covered in Michael's Corner. Basically, it involves editting the CUI. I created a new button called AlignLT and placed it on a custom toolbar I created a while back called PowerTools.

The macro that I gave you the link to previously will definitely work. I know as I tested it.

Yes. Aligning a 2x2 square with a 3x2 rectanle would be a simple example. Think of it as just what it is a combination of move and rotate using reference points. Actually the real ALIGN command in the full version of AutoCAD gets the most use by me in 3D.

How about aligning a sink with a wall that is drawn at an angle?

After you went through all the trouble to create a custom macro and button you did click on the APPLY button and then on OK before leaving the CUI editor right?

Yap I did apply and ok before leaving the CUI editor but can't make it to work?

I did look at the file it said:

c:\Document and Setting\Name\Application Data\Autodesk\AutoCad LT2009\R14\enu\Support\Icons\ALIGN.BMP

Does this files work?

I was able to get my macro designed and functional on the first try and making macro buttons is not something that I do on a frequent basis. All I can say is you must have done something wrong and perhaps to try again. If I think of another possibility I will return and post further comments.

I did redo the Macro of Align command but same process it doesn't work??? I can't grab the Align button that I made but no avail?