Vlisp Editor/VLIDE Issue

SteveK

Hello, Does anyone else have this occasional problem, where you have the vlisp editor open with autocad, and when you switch between the two you can no longer edit your code, instead the mouse pointer is the brackets ().

Does anyone know how do you fix this? I'm getting sick of going back to autocad and typing vlide into the command prompt just to be able to edit code.

Hello, Does anyone else have this occasional problem, where you have the vlisp editor open with autocad, and when you switch between the two you can no longer edit your code, instead the mouse pointer is the brackets ().

Does anyone know how do you fix this? I'm getting sick of going back to autocad and typing vlide into the command prompt just to be able to edit code.

I'll have that happen sometimes when I drag the mouse from acad to vlide and I activate a docked palette.

I think could live with that, but not when it happens when I'm stepping through code, which ofcourse stops the code and makes adding breaks useless!

What have I done lately that's made it worse...?