Plotting PDF in AutoCAD 2010 LT - Quality Issues

drayle

Can anyone tell me what would cause the problem in the attached Sample file? Notice the irregularity in conrast. It was plotted using the DWG to PDF.pc3 plotter. I then plotted using a freeware, but somewhat cumbersome (when batch plotting) PDFConverter utility which is shown in Sample2. Sample2 looks more like what I would expect. Any suggestions? I really want the AutoCAD PDF converter to work.

Sample.PDF

Sample2.PDF

I aways use primopdf which works fine for me, cad recruitment, just type primopdf into google and it will show the download site, it sits within your printer list so you can batch plot with it.

It turns out the problem was that "Print Paperspace Last" was enabled in my Page Setup - Plot Options. When I unchecked the box and replotted everything came out dark black and crisp. I'm not sure why that would affect the quality. The areas that were faded were in Model space and they didn't overlap with anything in Paper space.