$99.00 (US) for AutoCad 2010 FULL Version ?

TonyD

I found this site that is offering autoCAD 2010 Full Commercial Version for $99.00 (US). It sounds too good to be true. What is the "going" rate in US currency for autoCAD 2010 Full Commercial Version.

I don't want to post a link for fear of getting my hand slapped. If ya like I can post a link.

Here is some of the text from the site...

Full Commercial version (NOT LT, Academic, Trial and with no watermarks)

All licence keys and instructions provided.

There is no expiration date on the software so you can use it forever and install it on as many computers as you want.

NOTE: How they spell license incorrect. :huh:

Should I risk it?

Thanks guys. The thread was kind of a joke. The only way I would have bought from them is if more than one came on here and said it was legitimate. I was sure it would not happen but ya never know.

Well then the joke was on us and some of us (who...me?) fell for it. Everyone can laugh now.:lol::lol::lol:

Seriously, there are sites that offer what appear to be fantastic deals on AutoDesk software in the realm of "too good to be true" as mentioned above. I suspect they are Chinese or Russian websites put together to separate you and I from are hard earned dollars.:twisted: