I can't see my dimension toolbar buttons..

J S Machine

Pulled up my dimensioning toolbar to put some numbers on a file and I can't see the buttons. I'm thinking it may be something in the preferences. When I hover the mouse over the button, it pops up and tells me the buttons function. I know they are there but I can't see them. Anybody know what might be wrong?

Thanks

dimensionbar.jpg

I might have been. When I first started the program the other day I was trying my best to figure out how to change the background color and I could have changed something.

Today I changed the view to classic (after I discovered this problem) and I can't see any of the function buttons. Again, if I hover the mouse I get a pop up of the button function but I an't see it. I have to say I like classic view better. I just discovered that today laugh.gif

Changing "workspaces" normally shouldn't cause something like this. What I was referring to was using the CUI editor to do real customizing like add new toolbars or macro commands, etc.

You did say this was a dimensioning toolbar right? Have you tried disabling it and the enabling it again?