Wall styles

Jaseb

Hello

I'm using autocad architecture and i have created my own wall style, but am unsure how to save this so i can reuse it in all my drawings, is it just a case of creating a template containing the wall style and then opening the template on startup.

Cheers Jaseb

Hello

I'm using autocad architecture and i have created my own wall style, but am unsure how to save this so i can reuse it in all my drawings, is it just a case of creating a template containing the wall style and then opening the template on startup.

Cheers Jaseb

yep. you will need to create a template for all of your created styles, you can then from within the template create a tool palette with the wall styles ect. you wish to use in future projects.

You can also create a catalog, even share it, in content browser, and then add the wall style to that. Once in, you can create a tool palette there, and then drag and drop it to your tool pallets. Or, simply copy and paste between drawings