Multiple Atrribute Edit

_dk_

Does anyone know a lisp/way to edit specific attributes in a block that is in multiple drawings at once ie: change the revdate in all drawings? Without using sheet set manager

Thanks

For a single drawing the Express Tool Gatte will edit everything.

Lee, didn't you write an ODBX attribute editor? I think that's what he's wanting.

Hi thanks for that.

I just tried it and it says "Component "MSFlxGrd.ocx" or one of its dependencies not currently registered: a file is missing or invalid"

Hi there, sorry to butt in on your thread, but what _dk_ is asking for would be very useful as I have a lot of dwgs to issue and need to change the same attributes in different drawings, so to have a tool to change them all in one go would be awesome!

please help :cry:

• 2 weeks later...

At last!

Sorry by the delay, i've been busy.

I'm posting an application that seachs for dwg in a folder, then launch ACAD, gets the blocks in the dwg. From selected block reports all attributes, you can select wich attribute you want to change, and the iterates through the current drawing changing the selected att and then through all dwg in selected folder...

It's like a "brute force attack", so be patient and praid ACAD don't hang.

Notice: you don't launch ACAD. The program will launch acad for you, and make all the rest. It has been tested on ACAD2007, window XP SP3 running on a Toshiba Satellite with 1 GB ram. Developed in Visual Basic 6 SP6.

Hope you like it, and found it useful.

Muestra oculta attributos ACAD.zip