Solid Hatching not showing up in Paper space?

Hi everyone!

I have been struggling with a bit of an issue for the past couple hours and it's driving me crazy! I have both solid and line hatches going on in model space, (2d elevations), and for some reason when I set up the viewport in paper space only the line hatching shows up? The solid hatching does not! Both the line hatching and solid hatching (shade) are in their own layers, which are turned on and allowed to plot. Not sure what I am doing wrong! Any help appreciated!

Thanks!

S.

Is this the only drawing with solid hatching that exhibits this unusual behavior?

I see you have AutoCAD 2010. Have you downloaded and installed Update 1?

Hi there!

Yes it is the only drawing that this happens to, and yes I have installed the update. It's strange because when you plot from model space everything appears as it should which makes me think it has something to do with the layer the shading is in and its association to paper space. I have plotted in model space for now with this particular drawing because it worked and I was in a rush, but for the sake of not having to have this happen again I would love to figure out what is going on!

Thanks!

S.

Just a thought because last time I had also a problem about hatch that doesn't show the right hatch. I was told that to used UCS/Object UCS/ click horizontal or Vertical.

FILL= supposed to be ON.

You can try this, it might work.

It works for me .