Link Revit model into current revit model

miyuki_mll

hi all,

i'm a new & fresh user for this Revit software & i face some few problem even my teacher can't solve it for me too :cry:

1 of my problem is about link revit model into current revit, not about the Link revit step that i face. i design piping & before i start to create pipe into revit, i import CAD drawing into revit as my guide for me to start creating pipe. After finish creating pipe for all the floor (e.g i have 5 floor), then i link all together into current revit model (which mean link all 5 floor into current revit model (e.g link all 5 floor revit model into WK-01 which is my current revit model)

then i only send wk-01 revit model to the client, but the client said he did not see anything inside wk-01 revit model.

i call my Revit instuctor teacher and she say have to send wk-01 together with all the attachment (which is all the 5 floor revit model) so which mean the client e-mail will saw few attachment instead of only 1 attachment so it will make the mail attachment size is huge.

Is there any other way beside sending all the attachment?

e.g like AutoCAD, using xref then bind all together into 1 file.

Please help... :cry: