To anyone with Land Desktop

alanjt

Would someone with Land Desktop mind posting a drawing that includes at least 1 LDD style point? Be sure to turn on number, description, elevation labels.

Would someone with Land Desktop mind posting a drawing that includes at least 1 LDD style point? Be sure to turn on number, description, elevation labels.

Will LDT 2005 do? lol

Work is slow, hope this helps. Does attaching the dwg only work or does it need all the other 'crap'?

Ldd point.dwg

Will LDT 2005 do? lol

Work is slow, hope this helps. Does attaching the dwg only work or does it need all the other 'crap'?

Perfect, thanks so much.

Nothing changed from 05 to 09, especially since AD was only interested in developing for C3D.

• 1 year later...

Okay. Warning!! Beginner question I'm sure. I am trying to plot an 18"x 24" Boundary Survey for my first time. Somehow when I "plotted" to a .pdf file with a downloaded program called "Primopdf" it saved as a color document showing all the "color's" just like on the autocad program as I edit. And when we printed at the print shop in black and white all the neutral colors were pretty sorry as far as readability goes. Any ideas?

Also, it came out quite compact and I knew it would. What is the proper way to change the scale on the field survey? I thought I actually changed the scale under the drop down..."edit"..."drawing setup" but most not have done what I thought it would do. Once again, thanks man! I have a 40 scale template with borders and title block etc... Any help would be extremely most appreciated!