Accidentally saved the wrong preference for Publish

YZ

There is an option when using the publish command to "Save the current list of Sheets".

There is also a tick-box saying "Always perform my current choice".

I decided to disable it, but then I just ticked that box and then clicked "Yes" instead of "No". I did it without thinking, but it was the wrong one.

Now I cannot find any way to bring back that option and choose "No" instead. Does anyone know where this preference is saved?

I think it's something you'll have to re configure :(

What precisely do you mean by "re configure"? Do you mean uninstall and reinstall? Or is there an easier way to do it?

My mistake, sorry- I thought it was something that could be controlled in the Publish Options dialogue. However I now understand it to be the following that you're wanting to reinstate? I'm afraid I don't know but will keep having a look in the meantime...

Publish.JPG

Yep, that's exactly what I want to reinstate. Thanks for looking into it and finding that. Most things I have found it in Options or somewhere like that, but this one does not seem to be anywhere where I can toggle it back again.

• 1 year later...

This problem resolved itself when I installed the next version of AutoCAD. But I did eventually find this so out of interest I have posted it. It is found in the Options Menu:

Hidden_Message_Settings.png

Options-System.png