can,t copy to clipboard

Hello freinds

i have drawing make me tired i try to copy any object to clipboard

i got the message copy to clipboard failed

even if i draw new object in the drawing then try to copy it to clipboard i got same message

any help will be appreciated

thanks

Motee-z - please do not post multiple threads about the same problem. If threads are mistakenly placed in the wrong forum, moderators will move them.

I advised motee-z to post in something other than the LISP, VBA and Customization forum. I thought he would stand a better chance of getting responses to his question. I'm off to the "stocks" for my punishment.

sorry mr tiger

some one advise me to post in correct place

so i thought here

yes, I saw, and ReMark is correct, you will usually get a better respons in the appropriate forum.

For future reference though, creating double threads is not recommended, and will create unnecessary clutter on the forums, which is why I merged them. If you accidentily create double threads, contact a Moderator to remove the unwanted one.

To return to the problem originally posted, try starting a new drawing from scratch. Insert the troublesome drawing as a block and explode it.

the original drawing is exceed than allowable size to post so i delete most objects if i use autocad 2010 the message changed

(there is a proxy object dosn,t allow to copy but i cant see a proxy object to delet it)so the problem stay

thank mr eldon the problem solved

sorry i didn,t understand your suggestion first

but any idea why the problem happened and solved in this way

but any idea why the problem happened and solved in this way

AutoCAD is a very complex programme, and from time to time things go wrong. The problem of not being able to copy to clipboard and WBLOCK not working is a problem that has occured before and is a recognized bug. I have found that what I suggested works for me, and this forum is all about suggesting solutions to problems. These suggestions may work but are certainly worth trying to see whether the problem is solved. :D