Custom Linetype Problem

Scoobydoo

I am using AutoCAD 2009 and created some custom linetypes that I copied into the ACAD.LIN file (I saved the original "just in case"). When I open AutoCAD and go to load my custom linetypes, I get this error message:

Bad Definition of OHP-600A-3PH at line 138 of file C:\Documents and Settings\e274j\Application Data\Autodesk\AutoCAD 2009\R17.2\enu\Support\ACAD.lin

How can I resolve this?

Ok, that makes sense. That would explain why my script routine works beautifully in an existing drawing that I have (with the textstyle already in the drawing)

Ok, that makes sense. That would explain why my script routine works beautifully in an existing drawing that I have (with the textstyle already in the drawing)

That's why I added put coding to create all our textstyles in our acaddoc.lsp.

I would love to have all my script routines written as a lsp routine but have no idea on where to start. If you know of any good tutorials or books on LSP routines please let me know! Thank you for your help!

I went through a 1-day LISP session in Vegas one year. It was intense, but it got me started. Made it easier to understand the books later on.