+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 LastLast
Results 11 to 20 of 35
  1. #11
    Super Member fixo's Avatar
    Computer Details
    fixo's Computer Details
    Operating System:
    Windows 7
    Motherboard:
    E7500
    CPU:
    Intel(R)Core(TM)2 DUO CPU 2.93HGz
    RAM:
    4098 Gb
    Graphics:
    1024 Gb
    Using
    AutoCAD 2009
    Join Date
    Jul 2005
    Location
    Pietari, Venäjä
    Posts
    1,687

    Default



    One step further
    Attached Files
    The soul is healed by being with children. - Fyodor Dostoyevsky, novelist (1821-1881)

  2. #12
    Full Member
    Using
    AutoCAD 2006
    Join Date
    Nov 2009
    Posts
    30

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by fixo View Post
    One more question...
    I did not found in Excel the diameter of supports
    Is it always will be equal to 1?

    ~'J'~
    It is not actually the diameter of Supports, its' basically the column width and not necessarily equal to 1 always.... may be variable; my mistake as I forgot to include the same in Excel Data Sheet..

    Thanks so much for offering help..

  3. #13
    Full Member
    Using
    AutoCAD 2006
    Join Date
    Nov 2009
    Posts
    30

    Default

    I am going thru the same and shall let you know my comments if any...

    Thanks so much;

  4. #14
    Full Member
    Using
    AutoCAD 2006
    Join Date
    Nov 2009
    Posts
    30

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by fixo View Post
    One step further
    Fixo,
    It's working really except for reinforcement...

    Thanks a million

  5. #15
    Super Member fixo's Avatar
    Computer Details
    fixo's Computer Details
    Operating System:
    Windows 7
    Motherboard:
    E7500
    CPU:
    Intel(R)Core(TM)2 DUO CPU 2.93HGz
    RAM:
    4098 Gb
    Graphics:
    1024 Gb
    Using
    AutoCAD 2009
    Join Date
    Jul 2005
    Location
    Pietari, Venäjä
    Posts
    1,687

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by NHM View Post
    Fixo,
    It's working really except for reinforcement...

    Thanks a million
    I dont finished this routine yet
    Post your edited Excel file with column withs
    and sample drawing again
    I will rewrite it accordingly to additional data

    ~'J'~
    The soul is healed by being with children. - Fyodor Dostoyevsky, novelist (1821-1881)

  6. #16
    Full Member
    Using
    AutoCAD 2006
    Join Date
    Nov 2009
    Posts
    30

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by fixo View Post
    I dont finished this routine yet
    Post your edited Excel file with column withs
    and sample drawing again
    I will rewrite it accordingly to additional data

    ~'J'~
    Yeah I shall be doing it in a couple of minutes from now on...

    Fixo
    Attachments are duly & completely done from my end for your perusal..

    many thanx in advance...
    Attached Files
    Last edited by NHM; 12th Nov 2009 at 12:34 pm. Reason: Attachments remaining

  7. #17
    Super Member fixo's Avatar
    Computer Details
    fixo's Computer Details
    Operating System:
    Windows 7
    Motherboard:
    E7500
    CPU:
    Intel(R)Core(TM)2 DUO CPU 2.93HGz
    RAM:
    4098 Gb
    Graphics:
    1024 Gb
    Using
    AutoCAD 2009
    Join Date
    Jul 2005
    Location
    Pietari, Venäjä
    Posts
    1,687

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by NHM View Post
    Yeah I shall be doing it in a couple of minutes from now on...

    Fixo
    Attachments are duly & completely done from my end for your perusal..

    many thanx in advance...
    Ok, I got it
    Just a problem perhaps I will be busy today
    not sure about though...
    Anyway keep watching
    See ya

    ~'J'~
    The soul is healed by being with children. - Fyodor Dostoyevsky, novelist (1821-1881)

  8. #18
    Full Member
    Using
    AutoCAD 2006
    Join Date
    Nov 2009
    Posts
    30

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by fixo View Post
    Ok, I got it
    Just a problem perhaps I will be busy today
    not sure about though...
    Anyway keep watching
    See ya

    ~'J'~
    No Problems Fixo, please do take your own time to respond... I shall be waiting;

  9. #19
    Super Member fixo's Avatar
    Computer Details
    fixo's Computer Details
    Operating System:
    Windows 7
    Motherboard:
    E7500
    CPU:
    Intel(R)Core(TM)2 DUO CPU 2.93HGz
    RAM:
    4098 Gb
    Graphics:
    1024 Gb
    Using
    AutoCAD 2009
    Join Date
    Jul 2005
    Location
    Pietari, Venäjä
    Posts
    1,687

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by NHM View Post
    No Problems Fixo, please do take your own time to respond... I shall be waiting;
    It is the final version of my spaghetti
    I have added both enforcements only
    Unfortunately, I couldn't add the ticks
    of reinforcements - you'll be need to add it manually
    I hope it will facilitate your job
    Remove (CBM) at the end of code

    ~'J'~
    Attached Files
    The soul is healed by being with children. - Fyodor Dostoyevsky, novelist (1821-1881)

  10. #20
    Full Member
    Using
    AutoCAD 2006
    Join Date
    Nov 2009
    Posts
    30

    Default

    Registered forum members do not see this ad.

    Quote Originally Posted by fixo View Post
    It is the final version of my spaghetti
    I have added both enforcements only
    Unfortunately, I couldn't add the ticks
    of reinforcements - you'll be need to add it manually
    I hope it will facilitate your job
    Remove (CBM) at the end of code

    ~'J'~
    WOW!! It really works great... and the rest of the tactics of reinf. I shall be incorporating it in the program....Do not worry... THANKS SO MUCH for a Splendid job!!!!

Similar Threads

  1. How to import Excel x,y,z data into AutoCAD
    By sjm in forum AutoCAD Drawing Management & Output
    Replies: 24
    Last Post: 16th Nov 2012, 09:35 pm
  2. Writing LISP Data to an External Program (such as Excel/Notepad...etc)
    By Lee Mac in forum AutoLISP, Visual LISP & DCL
    Replies: 8
    Last Post: 15th Dec 2008, 05:43 pm
  3. Cannot move cells in table from data extraction
    By SuperCAD in forum AutoCAD Drawing Management & Output
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 24th Sep 2008, 10:39 pm
  4. Excel data sheets into Autocad
    By Milner in forum AutoCAD Drawing Management & Output
    Replies: 1
    Last Post: 11th Aug 2005, 05:39 pm
  5. coordinates form excel cells to an autocad drawing
    By sTixi in forum AutoCAD Drawing Management & Output
    Replies: 1
    Last Post: 29th Jun 2005, 10:32 pm

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts