Read Excel Data Cells and Draw in AutoCAD thru LISP

NHM

Fixo,

Your DBM helps me alot. I will use it probably almost every day to finish my job (my daily work). Is it possible to get data back from drawing to excel with exactly formating like example excel file on those thread. I need that because I want to collect the data from all previous drawings i have. Perhaps like 'vice-versa' of DBM, but i don't have any clue with lisp.

Thank you.

mardi

• Replies 34
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• fixo

• NHM

• ABUSAIF

• jaypatel187

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Fixo,

Your DBM helps me alot. I will use it probably almost every day to finish my job (my daily work). Is it possible to get data back from drawing to excel with exactly formating like example excel file on those thread. I need that because I want to collect the data from all previous drawings i have. Perhaps like 'vice-versa' of DBM, but i don't have any clue with lisp.

Thank you.

mardi

Mardi,

I will try to rewrite it for your needs but right now

I haven't have a time - there is to much another work

for me

I will write you private message here when I will be free

Keep watching PM box above :)

~'J'~

• 7 months later...

how it is done can anybody help me?

Can excel sheet be linked to Auto Cadd like if we change the values in excel sheet that should automatically change the dimensions in autocadd drawings

• 6 months later...
  • 1 year later...

Hi Fixo, I was very impressed with the code you wrote for Mardi, I been trying to do something similar for a long time but never succeed, I drew retaining wall (posts and panels) the panels are standard size rectange and the posts are H beam, what Im trying to do is to type in excel the bottom of wall elevation and the top of wall elevation with a fixd options like max width for the panel and max spacing for the post.. minimum embedment in ground etc.. do you think you can help me with this, thanks in advance. Sam

Hi Fixo, I was very impressed with the code you wrote for Mardi, I been trying to do something similar for a long time but never succeed:( , I drew retaining wall (posts and panels) the panels are standard size rectange and the posts are H beam, what Im trying to do is to type in excel the bottom of wall elevation and the top of wall elevation with a fixd options like max width for the panel and max spacing for the post.. minimum embedment in ground etc.. do you think you can help me with this, thanks in advance. Sam

Abusaif I wrote the code for it.

There used to be an example called SHAFT that was shipped with Autocad you changed a value in excell your drawing changed, its a pity Autodesk dropped it. The example would answer all the questions and it was done in lisp.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 7 months later...

Can you please upload a code to draw reinforcement. I want to develop program for column and slab. so for reference i want the beam detailing program including reinforcement.:unsure: