• Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• cute eng

• rkent

• ReMark

• Glen Smith

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

What is wrong is the fact that you don't appear to want to take our advice. We asked for a good scan of the assignment so it was legible. - No response. We asked where you are from since English appears to be a second language. - No response. We asked that you refrain from using "textspeak" but you continue to do so. We have told you that we will not do the assignment, but nearly every one of your posts has asked us to do so. If you spent as much time trying to do the assignment as you have whining about it, it would be done.

Oh jeeze, did I just say that!? - I'm channeling my DAD!

Glen

Oh jeeze, did I just say that!? - I'm channeling my DAD!

Glen

Isn't it terrible to realise that yes, you are in fact just like your parents! :P

I've heard from my sisters that I am just like my mother since I was about fifteen so I've accepted it :D

so what wrong ??

he want help me

My employer insists on me producing work for the money they give me, cuts into my time for doing people's homework.

What class is this assignment for?

Did they assign this without any training in AutoCAD and Drafting methods?

Where are you located?

What is your native language?

if no body want to help me its better ok

this thread i put it to benefit and learn not for chating together

i didnt ask any from u again

i didnt need helping from you all

bye

rkent:

I thought you went above and beyond in trying to help cute eng.

Thanks. Like all of you I like helping others, helping being the operative word.

I was laughing so much in this Guy, I saw all drawings of rkent but this guy still insisting the forum people around didn't help him . Rkent jus finished his assignment .

I'm so sorry to said that but he needs to learn the Basic before he can do that assignment I 'm not sure if he wants to learn or just want someone to do his assignment.

I cringe when I read threads like this

In this country, since we started charging tuition fees to students instead of taking those with the good grades to progress in education, this is what is going on everywhere!

I've met a university tutor who has been sacked for refusing to give a 'pass' grade to a completely incompetent student he'd already spent many hours giving extra tuition to

I've also emailed one of the top universities in this country after money was offered on a forum in exchange for an assignment being written by somebody else

I have no idea how you guys gave this twerp so much of your time!

(and don't get me wrong, when people genuinely want to learn, it's great seeing how the thread progresses as they grasp each new concept!)

I think you guys got played... Cutey Pie seems like she/him/it might know a little more than they were letting on. "Wut U meen... I dont unstand U say??:roll: