• Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• cute eng

• rkent

• ReMark

• Glen Smith

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Very "cute", Cute! Where are you posting from?

Doing someones homework doesn't work in these forums.

How would you learn AutoCAD unless you did your homework assignments?

Advice, a little help, some suggestions, all available here.

Doin' someone's homework, will never happen.

Where might you be posting from?

Very "cute", Cute! Where are you posting from?

Doing someones homework doesn't work in these forums.

How would you learn AutoCAD unless you did your homework assignments?

Advice, a little help, some suggestions, all available here.

Doin' someone's homework, will never happen.

Where might you be posting from?

i need helping to how to solve it it due to sunday

and im very busy i have alot of exams and homeworks

i didnt have any free time and i need one to help me

i need the command programme how to solve it

i need one to help me

Can you attach the file of what you have completed so far? This looks like a really easy assignment - I guess you have it mostly completed but just need a little bit of help.

Can you attach the file of what you have completed so far? This looks like a really easy assignment - I guess you have it mostly completed but just need a little bit of help.

please i need ur help

give me the command or the way of solution

i have another exam on sunday and i want to study

i didnt have time to think about it !!

Given that the assignment includes doing a sketch on paper, you are outta luck. Even if you had posted a scan in which the dimensions were legible, no one here will do your homework.

Almost everyone here will help you learn to do it yourself.

I'll even help you get started.

Open AutoCAD set to metric units, set to top view. click the rectangle icon, or type rectang and hit enter. click on a point and then enter the overall dimension of the flat part on the bottom. Type fillet and enter the radius of the rounded corners then click on the two lines that intersect to form the curved corners.

Now you have the start of your object.

Glen

Given that the assignment includes doing a sketch on paper, you are outta luck. Even if you had posted a scan in which the dimensions were legible, no one here will do your homework.

Almost everyone here will help you learn to do it yourself.

I'll even help you get started.

Open AutoCAD set to metric units, set to top view. click the rectangle icon, or type rectang and hit enter. click on a point and then enter the overall dimension of the flat part on the bottom. Type fillet and enter the radius of the rounded corners then click on the two lines that intersect to form the curved corners.

Now you have the start of your object.

Glen

i sketch it by myself , but i need ur help in auotocad

now i want to start then i put the file here and tell me how to complete

Most of us follow an unwritten and largely self-imposed policy of not doing someone else's homework. We have already "been there and done that" and now it is your turn. But we are willing to help by answering questions, offering advice on how to obtain a certain result and demonstrating techniques. It is in your best interest to do as much of the assignment yourself as you can.

Now you have been instructed to sketch the orthagonal views on a piece of paper and replicate those views using AutoCAD. Did you at least make the required sketches of a top, front, side view and a section as requested? Yes or no?

If you have then I suggest you start with drawing the top view in AutoCAD. Are you familiar with commands like line, copy, mirror, rotate and alike? I also suggest you enable ortho mode. Do you know how to do that? And finally, I suggest you draw the object FULL size in model space. Got it?

I'm assuming you will be doing this is 2D and not 3D. Right?

If you feel more comfortable starting with the front view that's OK too.

Does the drawing have to be dimensioned as well?

I think you could draw all views in less than one hour. Surely you have that much time to spare.

remark

i need ur help all

i make the front in autocad you can see it in ataachment up

then how can i complete it

i didnt know how to imagine the top and from where i start ?!

also the right

i didnt know how i use all command

[ATTACH]15550[/ATTACH]

then how can i continue ?

One way,

Draw a line at a 45 degree line from the corner of the front view, with the top and side view equal distance from the front view you can project lines, points, etc to the 45 line and then down or across to the other view.

Project lines from the front view across to the right side and up to the top view, start trimming what doesn't belong, etc.

Hope that helps.

Keep polar on and keep lines Ortho to the X and Y axis for projecting directly from one view to another, or to the 45 degree line.

One way,

Draw a line at a 45 degree line from the corner of the front view, with the top and side view equal distance from the front view you can project lines, points, etc to the 45 line and then down or across to the other view.

Project lines from the front view across to the right side and up to the top view, start trimming what doesn't belong, etc.

Hope that helps.

Keep polar on and keep lines Ortho to the X and Y axis for projecting directly from one view to another, or to the 45 degree line.

the file cannot opened the programm tell me download true view and i will download it now

i didnt know how to draw line at 45 degree , i didnt understand this step well can u explain more ? and whu u do this ?

the file cannot opened the programm tell me download true view and i will download it now

i didnt know how to draw line at 45 degree , i didnt understand this step well can u explain more ? and whu u do this ?

File attached saved to 2004 format, it should open for you.

One way to draw at a 45 is using Polar. Down at the bottom of the screen is a button labeled POLAR, right click and set increment angle to 45. Now with the Polar button set on, when you start line command and pick a point, move your cursor around you will see it lock in at each 45 degrees.

How much instruction have you had in AutoCAD? It sounds like very little. Have you had any drafting training?

File attached saved to 2004 format, it should open for you.

One way to draw at a 45 is using Polar. Down at the bottom of the screen is a button labeled POLAR, right click and set increment angle to 45. Now with the Polar button set on, when you start line command and pick a point, move your cursor around you will see it lock in at each 45 degrees.

How much instruction have you had in AutoCAD? It sounds like very little. Have you had any drafting training?

i didint make any polar before

now i know how to make it but i didnt know how to join from top to right side

and the sold line which u make it in top view

offsit how much from the top ??

can u check my work in front is it right ??

i didint make any polar before

now i know how to make it but i didnt know how to join from top to right side

and the sold line which u make it in top view

offsit how much from the top ??

can u check my work in front is it right ??

Attach file showing what you have tried.

Ortho projection can be explained by imagining placing a glass box surrounding the object, then projecting edges to the glass at right angles. In the example you should see that the brown faces make up the right side, the blue make up the front view, and so on. The radii are seen in both views, and the diagonal faces show in the front view and the top view, but foreshortened as you aren't looking at the surfaces at a 90 degree angle.

Study this for a while and see what you can do on your own.

Ortho projection can be explained by imagining placing a glass box surrounding the object, then projecting edges to the glass at right angles. In the example you should see that the brown faces make up the right side, the blue make up the front view, and so on. The radii are seen in both views, and the diagonal faces show in the front view and the top view, but foreshortened as you aren't looking at the surfaces at a 90 degree angle.

Study this for a while and see what you can do on your own.

thaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaank u i know the view of the side but how to make the top this is the question

but can u tell me how much the offset which i label it red line in the attachment ?

ortho1.jpg