Changing line weight

berol

Running AC 2000 LT on Windows XP prof. and am having trouble changing line thickness and have it both appear on the screen and print on a standard inkjet printer. Could someone layout the steps for both. Thanks, Berol

Click on a line, one that works for you, modify properties, check the lineweight.

You could highlight the drawing, entirely, change only the lineweight to one that works for you; i.e.: by layer vs. 0.25 mm.

Running AC 2000 LT on Windows XP prof. and am having trouble changing line thickness and have it both appear on the screen and print on a standard inkjet printer. Could someone layout the steps for both. Thanks, Berol

I think plot style have something to do with it. Even if you thickened the lineweight and set lineweight to on, some colors (or named) will not appear as you would like it to be.

Polylines are given a width.

Lineweight can be addressed either in the ctb/stb file or within the drawing itself via the Layer Properties Manager.

Thickness is the extrusion of an entity in its positive or negative Z axis.

Hi

The jpeg will clear your doubts.

This is the plotstyle i usually use for my dwgs.

If you take a closer look on the "plot style table editor" dialog box you will notice the difference i ve made for colour no. 6. When printed it prints with colour & line weight more than other lines.

PLOT STYLES.jpg