Dynamic Block 1:1 (DOOR) With Annotative Attribute tag

KiLLiNG-TiME

Hi all

Have made a Dynamic Block of a door which is 1:1 & I want to put some annotative attributes in as a TAG but I seem to be having problems with the last bit i.e. the TAG

2008 any advice please :oops:

Its only the Attributes which i want to be annotative.

If your block is annotative, I have found it is not a good idea to make any attributes of the annotative block to be annotative

Agreed with you there ...i have found i can have a nested block with annotative attributes but of course i cannot edit the attributes !!!

How do i do this simply task ..its gottern me beat at the moment,

The define attributes command in the block editor let you add annotative attributes ! why whats the bloody point ...!!! (it should be greyed out in my view)

So can i have attributes in a Dynamic block that i can edit that will be annotative ?

When a block is annotative, the attributes also become annotative, by default - therefore there is no real reason to make them annotative manually.

In answer to your last question: Yes

When a block is annotative, the attributes also become annotative, by default - therefore there is no real reason to make them annotative manually.

In answer to your last question: Yes

Thank would you mind just writing down the steps please..

As i read it i have a door block drawn at 1:1

I put the attributes in but i want them to scale, but they should not be annotative, but the block must be annotative so that they scale, so how do you stop the door from scaling then ? or am i just reading this all wrong ..thanks for you help btw NBC :) am just an old user getting his head around annotative attributes or not as the case my be!

Ok i am almost there i think the attributes have to be annotative but only at 1:1 to make the block annotative...just have to get the ******s to stay in the correct location...not easy to test location at different annotations

Even if i lock postion as my attributes are not stacked but in line i.e. after each other & when i anno after insertion the attributes move !!!