Drawing this bearing housing

cute eng

Bottom of base to top of circle appears to be 120 (height).

Depth/width appears to be 92.

Length is 28+125=153 + half of the diameter of 80 which would be 40 for a total of 193.

The 125 goes from center to center on the two circles.

Agree, disagree, or don't know? Anyone else?

I've answered your question. Please do me the courtesy and answer mine. It's a two way street here. Thank you. :)

• Replies 123
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• cute eng

• JD Mather

• ReMark

• lulumara

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Bottom of base to top of circle appears to be 120 (height).

Depth/width appears to be 92.

Length is 28+125=153 + half of the diameter of 80 which would be 40 for a total of 193.

The 125 goes from center to center on the two circles.

Agree, disagree, or don't know? Anyone else?

I've answered your question. Please do me the courtesy and answer mine. It's a two way street here. Thank you. :)

i disagree with u

h= 157

w=153

d=92

for sure

now how can i fix it ??

can any body only change the hight for me

i dont know how to change it without removing the top veiw

because i finish it

i disagree with u

h= 157

w=153

d=92

for sure

now how can i fix it ??

can any body only change the hight for me

i dont know how to change it without removing the top veiw

because i finish it

You still haven't answered ReMarks questions.

And you actually now did what I said you should do, but you snapped at me for suggesting. Good Job mate.

As your question, how about MOVE? or STRETCH?

Yes, in the original I thought the Ø80 was Ø60, the clearer scan helps. Don't know where the OP is getting his (her?) numbers.

I would say that the depth is highlighted as DD in my attachment, it looks to be 92.

Height appears to be highlighted as D = 120, from bottom of base to top of the circle.

Width looks to be 1/2 of B + A + C, which would appear from the posted scan to be 80/2 + 125 + 28 = 193.

As ReMark said, please do us the favor of answering our questions. We are not trying to stalk you, or turn you in to your instructor for getting help. I can only speak for myself, but I like to know a little bit about the people that I am conversing with online. From the posts that you have made so far, the picture that I have of you is - shall we say - unflattering at best.

Glen

hw6.jpg

Width and depth are interchangeable terms for the same distance. It's length, width (depth) and height; not width, depth and height. We need to keep our terminology consistent. OK?

If you disagree with our calculations then you must go with what you feel is right. I say this based upon the fact that you have the "original" drawing in hand and we do not.

So far it looks like Glen and I agree. Anyone else care to add (no pun intended) their two cents?

I would say that the depth is highlighted as DD in my attachment, it looks to be 92.

Height appears to be highlighted as D = 120, from bottom of base to top of the circle.

Width looks to be 1/2 of B + A + C, which would appear from the posted scan to be 80/2 + 125 + 28 = 193.

As ReMark said, please do us the favor of answering our questions. We are not trying to stalk you, or turn you in to your instructor for getting help. I can only speak for myself, but I like to know a little bit about the people that I am conversing with online. From the posts that you have made so far, the picture that I have of you is - shall we say - unflattering at best.

Glen

what do u mean by this word ??

Width and depth are interchangeable terms for the same distance. It's length, width (depth) and height; not width, depth and height. We need to keep our terminology consistent. OK?

I've taken a couple CAD classes, but that was more how to draw with CAD than drafting. The last Drafting class I took was in 1985 or 86 in high school, so I'm willing to believe that I am getting it wrong. I see the F with the arrow as denoting the front view. Having decided upon that, the height, I think we all agree on - top to bottom, up and down. I would call the left to right distance the width (- ie how wide is your monitor) and the in and out of the monitor distance the depth.

If i'm not mistaken, JD Mather is an instructor of Drafting, would you be so kind as to weigh in on this subject?

Glen

What dimensions did y

What school are you attending?

Where are you located?

Please respond accordingly. Thank you.

i know the dim. now

i can not answer personal questions

Unflattering : not flattering.

Flattering: Attractive or good-looking; that makes one look good.

For the record, physical appearance is irrelevant. I am talking strictly about the behaviors that you have exhibited in your several posts on this and another thread.

Glen

I think there are at least a couple of dimensions missing to make this a real world part.

i didnt have this programm

what in side the file ??

Rather than argue about nomenclature let's all agree to disagree and for the sake of our sanity say height (the one we all agree on), front to back distance and side to side distance. LOL

And to cute_eng and his/her response "i can not answer personal questions" I fail to see what harm mentioning your location (ex. - United States) or school (ex. School of Hard Knocks) would do. We're just trying to build a community here. You can be a part of it or an outsider. Your choice. Makes no nevermind to me. However, the next time I see you have posted a question I may think twice about providing any answers or assistance.

Have a sparkling day.

For the record, physical appearance is irrelevant. I am talking strictly about the behaviors that you have exhibited in your several posts on this and another thread.

Glen

do u mean that im not good behavior ?!!! :x

im good but u misunderstand me

in last post i have exam and i need extra help

but u and other misunderstandind me and they gues

i want only the solution but in the fact i want to learn

so they let me to angry and Atnervz

Rather than argue about nomenclature let's all agree to disagree and for the sake of our sanity say height (the one we all agree on), front to back distance and side to side distance. LOL

And to cute_eng and his/her response "i can not answer personal questions" I fail to see what harm mentioning your location (ex. - United States) or school (ex. School of Hard Knocks) would do. We're just trying to build a community here. You can be a part of it or an outsider. Your choice. Makes no nevermind to me. However, the next time I see you have posted a question I may think twice about providing any answers or assistance.

Have a sparkling day.

if u want to answer me u are welcome

and if u not also u r welcome and as u like :)

i didnt have this program

Autodesk Design Review - it installs with AutoCAD. If you do not have it for some reason you can download it for free.