Dynamic rotate/stretch attribute problem

the-trooper

Hello everyone

What am i doing wrong?

Here is what i did so far. Try to rotate it first, works fine. Try to stretch it, works fine. But doing one after the other - disaster.

Thanks in advace!

Drawing6.dwg

The rotate doesn't work for me the attributes go all over the place. Unless thats what the move parameter is for to move them back in place.

What are you trying to do? keep the attributes so they don't rotate and be able to rotate the section marks?

I would personally look a different section mark design perhaps with the attribute in a call out bubble with the section marks being able to rotate around it using the polar stretch parameter.

I hope this helps :D

What are you trying to do? keep the attributes so they don't rotate and be able to rotate the section marks?

What i'm traying to do is to rotate section marks, and atribute position with it, without rotating the attribute.

Hmmm, hope you understand :D

Like in this North mark. See, position of text rotates, but text itself does not.

perhaps with the attribute in a call out bubble with the section marks being able to rotate around it using the polar stretch parameter.

I hope this helps :D

I don't get this, at all :cry: :D Call out bubble??

North.dwg