Arcs and Circles

aldawn

There are many ways to draw arcs and circles. You can start with typing ARC at the command line, read what it says on the commandline and follow the prompts.

for a circle, you type C and do the same.

These commands can also be found under the pulldown menu DRAW.

...for a circle, you type CI and do the same...

Or even just C, unless you've changed your shortcuts around?

Aldawn, search the forum for keyboard shortcuts if you have a preference for keyboard input, otherwise hold the pointer over an icon for a 'tooltip' if you prefer toolbars. Drop down menus are fairly self explanatory...

Or even just C, unless you've changed your shortcuts around?

Ah yes.. I always change C to Copy and set CI as Circle and forget that that is not standard. Thanks GE! :)

Ah yes.. I always change C to Copy and set CI as Circle and forget that that is not standard. Thanks GE! :)

I have a new installation here. My drawings are now covered in circles where I tried copying things. Yes changing COPY to C is one of the first things I do too.

I have a new installation here. My drawings are now covered in circles where I tried copying things. Yes changing COPY to C is one of the first things I do too.

Good to know that I'm not alone :wink: