Help with customizing the Ribbon (image attached)

tzframpton

Question....

I'm trying to add a command to the Duct tab, but it's not letting me do anything. I know that it's technically the "Panel" that I need to edit, but when I expand the Panel list in the CUI there's not one named "Duct Modify" for me to customize. I was thinking the only way I would be able to do this if I create a new Panel from scratch, duplicate the Duct Modify Panel and add the extra's that I want, then replace it for the Contextual Tab States for selected duct. Here's the screenshot: http://www.tannarzane.com/images_cadtutor/11-19-09/mep-ribbon.jpg

Any ideas? Thanks in advance. 8)

My one and only foray into creating a custom Ribbon along with all the tabs and panels found me working in the Partial CUI files > Custom section of the CUI editor. There I copied in a tab from the AutoCAD Ribbon and modified it to my liking.