Help! with assignment

nitramt

Thanks much for viewing. I have an assignment due in 2 days that I have tried evrything within my skill set to acomplish. I realize that it was ambitious now. With the deadline appraoching.

I am new to the forum, but is there anyway I could upload the specs of my assignment and have some of you fine folk help me? I am sure if shown the way, I would be able to find my way back :)

Warmest Julie..

Well, it's a little late to start asking for help now, but feel free to jump in and start asking questions. There are plenty of members here that are more than willing to help you work through whatever problems you may be having. Post screenshots of what you've done so far and let us know what's stopping you from moving forward and we will try to point you towards a solution to your problems.

I agree with Cad64, nobody on here that I know of will just "do" it for you but we'll surely help you out every step of the way as long as you're showing us you are trying. :)

absolutley I agree. I dont want it done for me. I need to create a rugby ball with raised stitching and dont even know where to beign.

I create an elipse then draw a center line thru it. I then trim the lower piece and revolve the top to get the overall shape. I tried to great a new plan, then offset it above the surface. sketched the stiching but got stuck trying to place it onto the ball surface. tried extrude "to next" but just couldnt get it to curve fit. Is this the right approach?

Thanks much for viewing. I have an assignment due in 2 days that I have tried evrything within my skill set to acomplish. I realize that it was ambitious now. With the deadline appraoching.

I am new to the forum, but is there anyway I could upload the specs of my assignment and have some of you fine folk help me? I am sure if shown the way, I would be able to find my way back :)

Warmest Julie..

Where's the preliminary drawing you want to accomplish????