Palette Images Blurry in 2010

hokie555

I've created a bunch on custom commands in AutoCAD 2007. The images for these commands are stored as a file path. When adding these commands to a tool palette they come in crisp and sharp. When I load my customization file to AutoCAD 2010, the images are blurry when added to the tool palette. I can sharpen the images one at a time by right clicking and "Specify Image..." on the palette, then specifying the same image that was in the file path.

I learned that 2010 now has started to save these BMP files within the customization file. See this for an explanation:(http://docs.autodesk.com/ACD/2010/ENU/AutoCAD%202010%20User%20Documentation/index.html?url=WS1a9193826455f5ff4e421d7d11bf108001d-565e.htm,topicNumber=d0e376945)

Basically what I'm asking is: Is there any way someone working in 2010 that is populating their tool palette with my custom commands can get a sharp image to load automatically? Possibly by reverting back to the old method of separate BMP files? Anything else I should be doing to my customization file that I may be unaware of? I don't mind a chunk of rework on my end, I just want to minimize the manual image reloading that would have to be done by the parties receiving my customization file.

Thanks in advance for your help!

Edit: the sad face was accidental but fitting

Ok i think I've figured it out. I'm going to manually update each image and then just give directions on how to import the tool palettes. Advantage of this is to avoid each designer from updating the images manually, and the disadvantage is that they won't be able to sort them exactly the way they want them at least at first. Please respond if you think I may be headed down the wrong path.