$audit-bad-layer

salmonrose

This $AUDIT-BAD-LAYER shows up after I did an audit on an corrupted file. There are objects on this layer that I need to copy to another file. Is it save to copy and paste to another file from this "bad" layer?

Thanks.

"Is it safe to copy and paste to another file from this "bad" layer?"

I would suggest that you WBlock out only the entities you're interested in and see what happens when you open the newly created drawing file.

I tried to move all objects from Defpoints to another layer before audit. It still created the "bad" layer.

Since I can't actually see anything on Defpoints layer even when it is ON and THAW, I just zoom out a lot and select as much space as I can and move everyone I found.

What else can I do to avoid the "bad" layer from creating when I do an audit?

Thanks.

Let me clarify.

I did an audit before moving anything from Defpoints and found 170 errors. After I moved what I could found on Defpoints (found 31 blocks), I did another audit. Errors dropped to 139 (=170-31). How can I find the other 139 "errors"?

Thanks.