2nd Floor

Timber

Hi folks,

I'm wondering if a more experienced person can coach me with some autocad. I have a deadline due for a drawing, and am not that familiar with autocad 2009(student version).

I'm trying to draw a 3d model of a house. I used the line command to draw the footprint, then I used the 3d wall command to draw in 3d walls. But all I seem to be able to do is draw the first story. How does one go about adding a second story to a one story 3d drawing?

thanks in advance.........Tim

Your gonna have to read through the advanced book in AutoCAD and its Applications. There is too much to explain. Are you using your Project Browser? You can designate floors and elevation start and stop for each.

If you want to fudge it. Just go to properties of a wall and change the height, do the same for the upper windows and a lower slab.