Hedi error, while 3d rotating

kkleinchester

Anyone ever experience anything like this? I brought a drawing from 2009 using ADT2009 & HSB-cad to the 2010 version, after a few seconds of rotating in realistic, I got a hedi error switching back to standard driver.

I have a ati 4850 1 gb graphics card that is more than capable to handle this. I am updating the driver from autocad, but it is odd, because I though hedi drivers were connected printing! thanks for your help!

Anyone ever experience anything like this? I brought a drawing from 2009 using ADT2009 & HSB-cad to the 2010 version, after a few seconds of rotating in realistic, I got a hedi error switching back to standard driver.

I have a ati 4850 1 gb graphics card that is more than capable to handle this. I am updating the driver from autocad, but it is odd, because I though hedi drivers were connected printing! thanks for your help!

I get this error on my work machine occasionally. I have no idea how to fix it, but it sure is annoying. It is an ATI problem, all of my Nvidia workstations work perfectly.