Running MEP as plain ole' AutoCAD

Well my question more pertains to the User-Interface, when I start up MEP my choices of interface are Mechanical, Electrical, Plumbing, which I do use but is there a way to get the 3D Modeling or AutoCAD Classic ui's as well as the MEP ui's?

Edit: I thought I might better word my question:

Is there a way to load the 2D Drafting and Annotation and the 3D Modeling UI's into AutoCAD MEP so I can simply change user interfaces instead of closing down MEP and opening up just AutoCAD.

Right click on the Autocad MEP shortcut icon on your desktop and look for the 'Target Location'. Follow this path and you will find a number of Autocad start up icons, depnding on what vertical products you have installed.

Look for the Vanilla Autocad icon. Create a desktop shortcut from this icon and hey presto! You will be able to start up Autocad in Vanilla or MEP mode depending on your needs...

• 1 month later...

Sorry to bump this up, I edited my original post. But here it is again:

Is there a way to load the 2D Drafting and Annotation and the 3D Modeling UI's into AutoCAD MEP so I can simply change user interfaces instead of closing down MEP and opening up just AutoCAD.