dot-and-dash line

demeon

hi everybody,

im using autocad 2007 and got many questions, but for now only this:

im drawing in AC house in real size. If i use dotanddash line here, everythink is ok, if i print it on A4 paper, something is wrong.. i mean, everything is scaled to 1:50, but this mentioned lines no! So on the A4 it seems that it is full line, or line has only one or two interuptions (these line are long enough), Do you understand me? :)

please help..

Linetypes are defined in real world units. For example, it may call for a dash that is 0.25" long, then a 0.05 space, and repeat...

If LTSCALE = 1.0 and the LTSCALE of the object = 1.0, then the object will display the linetype in those real world units. If you plot this at 1.0 scale, then it will look the same on paper.

Having said all that, explore CELTSCALE, LTSCALE, PSLTSCALE, and MSLTSCALE in HELP, and compare to the settings in your drawing.

Make sure your LTSCALE and PSLTSCALE is set to 1. Have you adjusted the LTSCALE in modelspace at all, so you can "see" the line? Or maybe the LTSCALE of the line itself?

EDIT: McSwain beat me to it. :)

Hey guys, thanks a lot... actually, im not sure what i did, but it works somehow.. i checked LTSCALE and PSLTSCALE, it was 1, then i changed another full line to dotdash, and heres the trick I think - i was in details of line, and theres is "maintain scale of layout" or smt like that, cannot exactly translate coz im not using AC in english, and this worked :) :) yey im happy.

anyway, thanks for replies :)